Monday, February 8, 2010

Oreo's

Well, the girls decided to finish their school work while I am at a local home school Mom's Night Out. Instead they are baking. They decided to bake the oreo's Carmin is rolling out the dough and Michala is making the filling. She has done a fairly good job since powdered sugar is one of the hardest things to use a hand mixer on and not make a mess. I must admit that they taste increadibly good. I think they taste just like the real thing...but it's been almost 7 years since I've had a real oreo. Carmin who has recently had one says they are great. We made Shepards Pie for dinner and some carrot cake for me to take tonight. Part of me is hoping that the cookies will be gone when I get back. Otherwise, I may eat the whole bunch when I get back!

No comments: